The Travels of Johnny Thunder

Hello, Johnny Thunder here. Welcome to my travel journal. You may have seen me and my friends in some of our other adventures. From Egypt to Asia; from the Lost World to the Amazon; we've been everywhere. Now, however, I would like to extend an invitation to join me on a tour through the real world. Check back here for pictures from my latest travels... -JT

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Great Basin



Hello from Eastern Nevada!

Pippin and I spent the weekend exploring our new base of operations in Eastern Nevada. We explored the charcoal ovens at the Ward Charcoal Ovens State Park.

We also made a visit to Great Basin National Park and descended into Lehman Caves. While in the park, we also explored the rugged mountain ranges, visited Nevada's only glacier and saw the bristlecone pine forest. Some of the trees are over 3000 years old.

Until next time,
-JT

1 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

Hi,
How much time do you spend
on holidays? These pictures are awesume!!!I like your blog, if you want to have a look at mine,
here is my URL:
http://andre-lego.blogspot.com/

bye bye,
Andre

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home