The Travels of Johnny Thunder

Hello, Johnny Thunder here. Welcome to my travel journal. You may have seen me and my friends in some of our other adventures. From Egypt to Asia; from the Lost World to the Amazon; we've been everywhere. Now, however, I would like to extend an invitation to join me on a tour through the real world. Check back here for pictures from my latest travels... -JT

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Washington D.C.



Washington D.C., capitol of the United States, comprised the next stop on our travels. We had time to tour the houses of the three branches of American government: the White House (executive); the Capitol (legislative); and Supreme Court (judicial).

We payed a visit to Arlington National Cemetary, to see the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

We also managed to squeeze in time to see: the pandas at the National Zoo; Ford's Theater, where Abraham Lincoln was shot; the Washington Monument; the Lincoln Memorial (which was closed, due to protestors); and the Wright Brothers plane' (which, I also believe is a Lego set) at the Smithsonian.

That's all for now!
-JT

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home