The Travels of Johnny Thunder

Hello, Johnny Thunder here. Welcome to my travel journal. You may have seen me and my friends in some of our other adventures. From Egypt to Asia; from the Lost World to the Amazon; we've been everywhere. Now, however, I would like to extend an invitation to join me on a tour through the real world. Check back here for pictures from my latest travels... -JT

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Redwoods



Happy Halloween, from the Big Trees!

What big trees, you ask? Why the California Redwoods, located on the foggy northern coast of California. The massive fog and rain allows these trees to grow to enormous heights and thrive in a lush forest. Some of the trees grow so big, you can drive a car through them. Guess it takes a giant lumberjack to fall one of these giants.

Of course the plants aren't the only thing to live here. Animals such as deer, elk, sea lions, banana slugs and bald eagles also frequent the area.

But, that's all for today. Happy Travels!
-JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home