The Travels of Johnny Thunder

Hello, Johnny Thunder here. Welcome to my travel journal. You may have seen me and my friends in some of our other adventures. From Egypt to Asia; from the Lost World to the Amazon; we've been everywhere. Now, however, I would like to extend an invitation to join me on a tour through the real world. Check back here for pictures from my latest travels... -JT

Monday, October 16, 2006

Invitation



G'day fellow travellers,

The letter from my good pal Chewie got me thinking, why should I be the only one to share my travels. I'm sure many of you out there have travels that are just as interesting as mine. And after all, I can't be travelling all the time. So what I've decided to do is: allow all you fellow travelers out there to submit your travel stories for inclusion in my journal.

Now of course there will be certain rules, which will be subject to modification, by yours truly, at any time, without prior warning or discussion. Any terms requiring definitions will be defined again by me. So here they are

1. All pictures must be decent and in good taste.

2. All submissions must be in substantially the same format as the already existing posts. That is: (a) an image from the location with a Lego minifig (anyone you choose, subject to rule one, of course) at the top; (b) followed by a description of your travels -try to keep it short but with enough information to be interesting; (c) any additional pictures are highly encourages, but should be linked in the text; (d) please include a webpage link (whenever possible) to the location you visited so others can make the same trip, if they so choose; and (e) please try to use a friendly letter type format, just as if you were writing a letter to me, to share your travels -try to stay in character.

3. All submissions are subject to editing and/or non-posting at my discretion.

4. All submissions must be sent by email to: jt.adventurer[NO]@[SPAM]hotmail.com (simply remove the brackets and the bracketed language to contact me).

5. All submissions should be in html format, to enable quick cut-and-paste postings. If you don't know how to do this, I'm willing to work with you, if the submission is good or if it is a slow period.


Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
-JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home