The Travels of Johnny Thunder

Hello, Johnny Thunder here. Welcome to my travel journal. You may have seen me and my friends in some of our other adventures. From Egypt to Asia; from the Lost World to the Amazon; we've been everywhere. Now, however, I would like to extend an invitation to join me on a tour through the real world. Check back here for pictures from my latest travels... -JT

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More Lost Adventures

And to wrap up this series of lost adventures, here are a few miscellaneous pictures that didn't really warrant their own entry:

Site of the First McDonald's restaurant, now a McDonald's museum in San Bernardino, California.

King Tut's treasures packed for transport back to Egypt; sadly we arrived one day too late for the exhibition.

The old Spanish Mission in Santa Clara, California.

Stay tuned for more lost adventures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home